Land Of The Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

oTM’s
OPEN
Latest topics
» Who's Still here?!
Stone Forge - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 pm by Eternity

» Things To Do Update w.i.p
Stone Forge - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:41 pm by Eternity

» Activity check
Stone Forge - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:56 pm by Noctuam

» Evergreen Forest Densite
Stone Forge - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:05 pm by Noctuam

» A Blood Life | A Literate Fantasy RP |
Stone Forge - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:26 am by Gemini

» Joining the pack
Stone Forge - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:09 pm by Trance

» Dark desires
Stone Forge - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 am by Katana

» JOIN GBMP!
Stone Forge - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:23 am by Luna Fang

» Minecraft world
Stone Forge - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:33 pm by Katana

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Stone Forge - Page 2 Bxxjt

My ForumStone Forge - Page 2 1z5herp 

Stone Forge

+12
Fenrir
Ocean
Mystic
Backster
Trance
Luna Fang
Fiacre
Gemini
Katana
Lexes
Noctuam
Eternity
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stone Forge - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone Forge

Post by Backster Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:17 am

-He smiles at her as she leaned against him, He wrapped his tail around her in return, He sighs quietly, He stayed as patient as possible, He laid his head down and closed his eyes, relaxing-
Backster
Backster

Kālā : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:37 am

Luna tilts her head at Katana but just looks at the rest of the group. she sighs and yawns again. her mind wonders often at times like this. someone may have to tap her shoulder if she dozes off.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin
Admin

Dog
Scorpio Posts : 64
Kālā : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:10 am

Katana sighs and hops off the rock. ugh, I'm so bored. perhaps There are some foolish rabbits hanging around the edge the area. She lazily walked to the edge of the tree that borders the stone forge and sniffs the air. She frowned, her red eyes examining the trees. nope, not this time. She sighed and hopped back onto the rock, and resumed her stiff sitting. What are we waiting for? she wanted to blurt out, but managed to stay silent.
Katana
Katana
Malama
Malama

Dragon
Virgo Posts : 159
Kālā : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:36 pm

walking into with her hawk above her. seeing the clearing was full with many wolves did she feel weird. looking up to the guidence of her hawk who flew with ease made her feel safe. she tryed to make out the fimiliar pelt of her foster mother. but did not see her. feeling wind on her back did Mystic look to see her hawk, Frost landed on her small shoulder blade. whine under her breath she spook to Frost, "do you see her, Trance boy?" next thing she heard where clucks and groans "fly up and try to find her if you spot her, show her who you are and bring her to me, now go on boy, fly!" feeling and hearing the flaps and wing beats as he took off to the sky did she sit down and wait.
Mystic
Mystic

Dragon
Libra Posts : 49
Kālā : 77

http://theskyefallpack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Luna smiles when she sees Mystic and yaps lightly. "hey Mystic" she says before looking back to the others and trying to stay alert. She shakes of her tail and scratches behind her ear with her back paw.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin
Admin

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocean Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:08 pm

Ocean entered the stone forge, other pack members already there all ready for this meeting.She stood tall, her tail in the air as she walked through the group of wolves to a small clearing away from everybody else.

Her eyes then fell upon her mate who was not that far behind her now and she smiled as she leaped up onto a large boulder.
Ocean
Ocean
Admin
Admin

Kālā : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Katana stayed silent as a pup walked into the clearing, a bit older than lexes. Katana watched as the coconut smelling wolf (Luna fang) Greeted it excitedly. Katana sighed, bored. Her gaze is lifted when a white wolf decorated with blue swirls hopped onto a boulder, followed by an grey and black male. Katana grinned happily. Finally, the meeting could start. Katana hopped off her small stone and jumped up behind courtney. Katana stared at the grey and black male (Eternity) intently, her body straight and proud.
Katana
Katana
Malama
Malama

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:13 pm

seeing a white fea come up to Mystic did she sniff the air to try to remember the scent. "nice to see ya again, Luna." Mystic barked with joy as at least one wolf new her. "Luna have you seen Trance around here? i would like to talk to here before this meeting starts." she cocked her head to the right her floped ear fliping over showing the light pink seashell. feeling wind on her back did she look to see the frosty white feathers of her hawk, Frost. AKA Anxiety. "hello Anxiety, did you find her?" hearing the clucks and chips and groans of her hawk did she understand the word "no.' sighing did she get up and look to the rocks waiting for Lunas reply.
Mystic
Mystic

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Trance Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Laying down as sudden images of her adopted pup did Trance feel a little worried. "Mae... Where have you gone...?" She thought deep within the recesses of her mind. She worriedly looked for the pup. "Mae!! Where are you?!" she howled. Her green hypnotic eyes looked all around for this very pup. "Can you hear me, my little one?? I'm here!! I'm sorry I ran away!! Please... Mae... Come back... Come back to me!" Trance went berserk. She ran around looking for her. "If you don't find your pup it will be the last of you..." another voice said in her mind. "You shut up and we will see about that!!" she said, talking to the voice in her mind. Her eye color became a lighter green than usual. That was because of her being worried. Tears came to her eyes. "Oh Mae... I hope you are okay...". She gave one last howl into the air, hoping that the lost pup would pick up such noise from her and find her very soon.
Trance
Trance
Admin
Admin

Tiger
Taurus Posts : 301
Kālā : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Luna looked to mystic. "im sorry i have not seen her. but she may be close by" she said lightly. she had not known where some of the other wolves had been. she usually keeps to her own pack.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin
Admin

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:57 pm

"ah its fine, ill keep looking, thanks again." geting up did she pirck her ears to a very fimiliar howl 'that has to be her howl' she said to herself. flicking her tail goodbye to luna did she get up and run to the howl. only one thing was on her mind and it was to find her long lost foster mother, trance. "Trance!" she howled back not hearing anything did she howl again "mother!" only louder and stronger. running on soft quite paws did she see the silver pelt of trance. stoping dead did she feel wrong. unsure about this 'she has changed' a voice said. "no! she is still that wolf who took me in and is the figure of the missing mother status." she growld walking wwith Anxiety on her small shoulder blade did she move into view of the wolf she knows as mother. "h- hi Trance..." she whisperd as she faced the wolf before her. hearing Anxiety groan and do a deep cluck did he jump on her head. "he remembers you..." she smiled shyly. "i have grown im now one... see" geting up did she turn to the side showing her lenghth and hieght as how big she grew. then she sat waiting for a reply as Frost jumped back on her shoulder.
Mystic
Mystic

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Trance Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Momentarily perking her ears did Trance hear a voice that sounded a little bit deeper than before. Was it her pup that she had been taking care of?? YES! It had to be! She ran up to the sounds of the long lost pup that had grown to be about a year old now. "Mae!! Mae!! Oh my gosh it's been so long... I missed you so much!" Rubbing up against the full grown wolf did she feel like a mother again. "Wow, Mae... You have grown... It has been a long time... I missed you...". Licking the fae's ear softly did she feel safe with her again. She layed down and patted the ground with her fluffy tail for her to join. "I just can't believe how big you are, sweety. You have grown so much". Tears came to Trance's eyes as she tried to maintain herself from crying too much.
Trance
Trance
Admin
Admin

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 pm

"its ok im here. im totlly fine." geting up did she flick her ear dismissing Anxiety away then did she lay very close to trance. "i may be old but im still me... and your still you right? is it still just us in the pack?!" she yaped in joy at the thought of it being just the two of them again. "oh and you know that hawk we found by the river? well thats him right up there, his name is Anxiety or frost for short from his frosty white feathers." she turned her gaze on trance to see she was almost about to cry. smileing did she lick her cheek and whisper "i love you i always have. your my mother now since utila." then layed her head on Trances paws. as she waited for a reply.
Mystic
Mystic

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Trance Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:43 pm

The Kahu listened to Mae's words and she began to feel a little better. Ya know... I think it is just me and you. Alone. Together in this one spot" she said as she looked around for various wolves. She gave a deep sigh as she took her tongue and licked Mae all over, feeling like a real mother. Hearing how Mae told her how she loved her made Trance's heart skip a beat. Yes, she knew that Mae loved her. "I love you too, Mae. You will always be that little pup that I first met a long while ago. I will always love you no matter what". Trance saw that Mae was trying to calm her down by licking her. She took a deep breath and layed her head gently against Mae's. It felt so good to be with her again.
Trance
Trance
Admin
Admin

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Luna didnt have time to respond when trance came over. "oh well ill let you two talk" she said as she moved over to some other wolves in the circle. She often left others alone when they needed it.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin
Admin

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Backster Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:33 am

-He had fallen asleep from waiting, but as he heard howls, he woke up, with a yawn, He didn't see trance by his side, He knew she wouldn't leave him here, she had to be at the meeting, He sighs before getting up, stretching with another yawn, he scanned the area for trance, but a hawk shadow caught his eye, He looked up, He saw the hawk, circling about Odd.. Why would a hawk be here.. He thought with a tilt of his head, before laying down, hoping trance would return to him-
Backster
Backster

Kālā : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Fenrir felt the need to reach out to his fellow packs, and he left from the Amakua Haven he resided in. Once upon the earth in his form of a normal wolf, he began to walk among his descendents. They, the members of all the packs, would not recognize him as their ancestor, but as a stranger wolf tinted sky blue and having a magical scent to his fur. His eyes glittered like stars as he watched the packs discuss and merge. 

"Hello.." he woofed, his strong and deep voice the same booming one he always carried.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Admin
Admin

Kālā : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Luna smiled when she saw Fenrir. "Fenrir your here" she says running to him. she nudged his shoulder. "i was wondering when you would arrive."
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin
Admin

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:45 am

(Luna and Fenrir are mates here? lol!)

Fenrir looked down at the female he ran forward to greet him. "Ahh, Luna Fang of the Rain Pack. Greetings, young wolf." He received her nudge affectionately, all his love for his beings surplussed when he was in direct contact with them. "How are you this evening, young wolf?" He inquired with a flick of his tail. His starry gaze met hers with knowledge the withheld curiosity.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:45 am

(haha no but its a change up).

Luna smiled and laughed. "i am well, its good for you to join us." she said sitting down again. "not much has happened yet." she says to him and herself.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin
Admin

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Katana jaws opened slightly in awe as a blue tinted wolf mysteriously walked into the area. She watched as luna fang greeted the new wolf happily. Katana felt left out, none of the wolves have greeted her or even say hello. It might be for the best, but it made katana feel... lonely. Perhaps they do not like how I look... Katana thought as her ears flicked to the talking around her. Doubt it, I bet the real reason is I do not belong here... Katana frowned at this thought. Well, big or not, I may as well speak to some wolves, better than sitting on this rock, waiting for something that may not happen... Katana hopped off the rock, her large paws landing on the sightly damp soil with a thud. Her fur pricked up as she walked towards the blue tinted wolf, not liking to be near stranger wolves. I joined a pack, that's pretty bad, I pretty much asked for this... "Hello. I'm Katana. I'm not very sure why you are here, as you smell of none of the packs, but i'm not an expert. So... um, nice... fur?" She lifted her jaws into an awkward smile. She didn't really know what to say, as she does not talk to new wolves everyday. Katana stood stiffly and silently, hoping He would answer quickly.
Katana
Katana
Malama
Malama

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Yawning light Gemini looked as a new wolf appeared named Fenrir. She nodded to him as sh stands back up. She started to grow weary of standing here and her body tenses as she wanted to escape these many wolves.
Gemini
Gemini
Admin
Admin

Tiger
Aquarius Posts : 191
Kālā : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:42 am

"Is that so?" The god inquired, although he already knew of this. He sensed the presence of another wolf coming, and turned his head to greet Katana, a less social wolf of the packs. "Greetings, Katana. I understand you know not who I am. I am Fenrir, the god of Amakua Haven and Candis Lani. I watch over and protect you all in a land of clouds and floating islands..But that is of no concern. How are you all?" He woofed deeply. He glanced at a wolf not to far away. "Come join us, Gemini." He invited although the female looked claustrophobic. He figured some talk would get her more comfortable and feel better around the other wolves. "Are all of your packs doing well?" He asked all three wolves.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:58 am

Katana laughed loudly but hid it quickly with a cough. God? in his dreams... Katana decided to ignore the statement and continues on talking. "The crimson hollows pack are doing well. We are as strong as always" Katana shrugged and took a small step backwards, feeling a little bit... too social. Katana opened her jaws to reveal her fangs. She knew only bad things will happen if she did, but the stress of talking was overwhelming her. She felt safer with her jaws open, and calmer.
Katana
Katana
Malama
Malama

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Trotting in Eternity's fur was hot with embaressment he knew he was the last Alpha to arrive, the scents of all packs lingered in the air and seemed to mix. This mixing smell would make most uneasy and more aggressive as they loved their own pack and not the stench of them "mixing". Noticing another wolf who seemed larger then even him, this bothered him a bit but he iggnored the wolf(Fenrir). He quickly met up with Gemini, this wolf he was most comfety around. He then jumped onto the large boulder, lifting his maw his jaws opened, "All packs are here? If this is true let the metting begin." His words flowed out loud and clearly like a river they also blended together to make a ryming sound. He didn't care which wolf would start the meeting, he was so late. The wolf would have to line up with all alphas and when his/her turn to speak step up from the line of kahus and speak about their pack. Usually they introduced themselves incase of any new wolves. Only one Kahu would speak for their pack the other would be quiet until matters fell into their paws. Usually the males, however some have been known to share their speach or take turns during each meeting.
Eternity
Eternity
Admin
Admin

Tiger
Libra Posts : 251
Kālā : 334

https://landofthewolf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content