Land Of The Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

oTM’s
OPEN
Latest topics
» Who's Still here?!
Characters list in Profiles and Messages EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 pm by Eternity

» Things To Do Update w.i.p
Characters list in Profiles and Messages EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:41 pm by Eternity

» Activity check
Characters list in Profiles and Messages EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:56 pm by Noctuam

» Evergreen Forest Densite
Characters list in Profiles and Messages EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:05 pm by Noctuam

» A Blood Life | A Literate Fantasy RP |
Characters list in Profiles and Messages EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:26 am by Gemini

» Joining the pack
Characters list in Profiles and Messages EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:09 pm by Trance

» Dark desires
Characters list in Profiles and Messages EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 am by Katana

» JOIN GBMP!
Characters list in Profiles and Messages EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:23 am by Luna Fang

» Minecraft world
Characters list in Profiles and Messages EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:33 pm by Katana

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Characters list in Profiles and Messages Bxxjt

My ForumCharacters list in Profiles and Messages 1z5herp 

Characters list in Profiles and Messages

2 posters

Go down

Characters list in Profiles and Messages Empty Characters list in Profiles and Messages

Post by Luna Fang Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Ive done this in my sites and have also tried doing pictures in signitures but this has seemed to do better. you create a field in the profile options and have a text box named character profiles. they list the names of there characters or moderators can. this way it lessens the amount of space each post takes up. and it can be seen in profiles and messages. it also allows other members to know which character you are using easily.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin
Admin

Dog
Scorpio Posts : 64
Kālā : 125

Back to top Go down

Characters list in Profiles and Messages Empty Re: Characters list in Profiles and Messages

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:54 pm

This sounds great, can you add it Luna?
Eternity
Eternity
Admin
Admin

Tiger
Libra Posts : 251
Kālā : 334

https://landofthewolf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Characters list in Profiles and Messages Empty Re: Characters list in Profiles and Messages

Post by Luna Fang Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Somehow i dont have access to the Admin panel
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin
Admin

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Really, hold on I'll add you.
Eternity
Eternity
Admin
Admin

Tiger
Libra Posts : 251
Kālā : 334

https://landofthewolf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fang Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:04 pm

thanks
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin
Admin

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum