Land Of The Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

oTM’s
OPEN
Latest topics
» Who's Still here?!
Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 pm by Eternity

» Things To Do Update w.i.p
Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:41 pm by Eternity

» Activity check
Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:56 pm by Noctuam

» Evergreen Forest Densite
Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:05 pm by Noctuam

» A Blood Life | A Literate Fantasy RP |
Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:26 am by Gemini

» Joining the pack
Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:09 pm by Trance

» Dark desires
Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 am by Katana

» JOIN GBMP!
Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:23 am by Luna Fang

» Minecraft world
Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:33 pm by Katana

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- Bxxjt

My ForumNext Event/Contest contest -Closed- 1z5herp 

Next Event/Contest contest -Closed-

4 posters

Go down

What do you want to do for the next RP event/ Contest

Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- I_vote_lcap13%Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- I_vote_lcap25%Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- I_vote_lcap62%Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]
Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- I_vote_lcap0%Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- Empty Next Event/Contest contest -Closed-

Post by Luna Fang Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Here you choose for the next RP event/ Contest.
Luna Fang
Luna Fang
Admin
Admin

Dog
Scorpio Posts : 64
Kālā : 125

Back to top Go down

Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- Empty Re: Next Event/Contest contest -Closed-

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Luna, there are 5 votes for Scary Holloween RP event, which is currently in the lead. I will lock this contest when you make another topic for the different Scary events they can pick from.

Some Ideas-
Infected Wolves

Wolves are infected with an unknown viris, will you find a cure or become one of the infected. (You can post what a cure for the viris can be once it's almost near the end of the event. Don't make the cure easy to find. Some cures maybe; blood of a moose, liver of a Artic Turn, mixed with spider wort (a herb) or something. Wolves can travel outside their territory for the cures or the Kahu sends out some wolves in a patrol (maybe about 5) from each pack which can travel alone in a patrol or team up with other packs)

I can't think of anything else o-o if I do I'll edit my post and add them here.
Eternity
Eternity
Admin
Admin

Tiger
Libra Posts : 251
Kālā : 334

https://landofthewolf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Next Event/Contest contest -Closed- Empty Re: Next Event/Contest contest -Closed-

Post by Katana Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:34 pm

My Idea ^^

Vampire wolves

there had been a craving around, and this craving is blood. random wolves had woke to strange bite marks on their necks, and unusual fangs. it could start out as one wolf, and the wolf will spread its blood lust to other wolves. the vampire wolves could end once halloween is over.
Katana
Katana
Malama
Malama

Dragon
Virgo Posts : 159
Kālā : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:25 pm

Sounds good Katana, but maybe the ‘Aumakuas can send a wolf to help rally the unbitten to rid of the vampires or not...x3
Eternity
Eternity
Admin
Admin

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Keifer Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:18 pm

I like vampire wolves ^^ One wolf wakes up and finds they cannot eat or drink anything without throwing it back up, and they are very drawn to the pulse in their veins, so they hunt a rabbit or beaver or squirrel or something and find that the blood is the only thing that quenches their thirst and hunger+ they don't throw it back up lol! XD

Instead of it spreading like a sickness, if you are bitten by a vampire wolf, you become one! 'Amuakuas will send an immortal or two to fight the vampire out of the wolf and save the packs in order to keep harmony (and living wolves!!) on the planet! Maybe this is what starts a war between the packs? A vampid wolf bites one of another pack and the opposing pack declares war on the other pack for having such "crazy" members! The ancestors of each pack will come down and save the pack, reminding them of the harmony they must keep in order to survive.
Keifer
Keifer
oTM
oTM

Dog
Virgo Posts : 70
Kālā : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:29 pm

That would be cool, but the war will start when Eternity turns 4 Razz So if this did start a war another war would come, because of the prochecy.
Eternity
Eternity
Admin
Admin

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down